Come and visit the Stoke Park/ AHDB stand where Stoke Park’s award winning Executive Chef Chris Wheeler will be joined by guest Chefs as they demonstrate cooking signature dishes using Quality Standard Mark Beef and Lamb.
Chris will also be promoting his debut cookbook, The Ginger Chef ‘ Served Up’…. And he can be seen on the Magimix Demonstration Stage on Saturday 29th September – Twice!
Stoke Park, Britain’s leading Hotel, Spa and Country Club, is set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive Members’ Club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities. We are situated in one of the most convenient locations in Britain; only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 Red AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges including Humphry’s (3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 Hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908, All-Weather Range, USGA Spec Short Game Area and Indoor Swing Studio. European HQ for the David Leadbetter Golf Academy
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium with Star Trac Equipment complete with Fitness, Hot Yoga and Group Cycling Studios
• Award – winning Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms and Nail Bar
• Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
• Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
• 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
• Kids Club, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 9 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens
• Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
Tel: 01753 71 71 71 www.stokepark.com Stoke Park, Park Road, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire. SL2 4PG
About AHDB Quality Standard Mark Beef and Lamb Scheme
The Quality Standard Mark Scheme for beef and lamb provides high levels of assurance about the meat you buy.
All beef and lamb carrying the Mark is chosen according to a strict selection process to ensure it is succulent and tender. Quality Standard Mark (QSM) beef and lamb is produced to higher standards than required by law with a supply chain which is fully assured and independently inspected at every stage.
The QSM also tells you where your beef and lamb is from. For example meat from an animal born, raised and slaughtered in England will carry the Quality Standard beef Mark or the Quality Standard lamb Mark indicating English origin with the St George’s flag.
Over the past 25 years, Chris Wheeler has been wowing guests with his innovative cuisine and incredible personality. From being the right hand man to Jean- Christophe Novelli, to heading up the kitchens at the multi award winning Stoke Park in Buckinghamshire, Chris’s ability to create exquisite, mouth-watering dishes has won much praise from both the international media and the many guests who have enjoyed his food over the years. In 2016 he was named the Hotel Chef of the Year (over 250 covers) at the prestigious Hotel Cateys and has entertained millions on Saturday Kitchen, Sunday Brunch and Great British Menu. In 2017 he was appointed the UK Ambassador for the Quality Standard Mark Beef and Lamb Scheme and continues to raise a fortune for charitable causes. As one journalist recently wrote ‘People who love to eat are always the best people’.. and if Mr. Wheeler is around to feed them they’re also the luckiest.’
Chris Wheeler’s debut cookbook, The Ginger Chef ‘Served Up’ is available to buy now